Sunday, 30 December 2012

Before And After: Hardwood Desk



This desk was my project for between Christmas and New Year...and I loved, loved doing it!!


It's a HUGE transformation - which you're about to see - which is one of the reasons why I loved working on it, another reason was the therapeutic benefits that I get from sanding and painting! Something that I've needed lately :)


And so...I am going to keep this post short (except for lots of pics!) and wish you and your families a fantastic New Year - may it be a safe and joyous one filled with many wonderful moments!








The before: 










Sorry for the lack of words...I hope you like the photo's and see you in 2013!!



Take care,

Courts xx

8 comments:

Corbin Page said...

WOW - this looks great. Love the white and wood mix and anthropologie? handles.

Nice work and Happy New Year!
Corbin
http://decor-eat.blogspot.com

Nadine @ Chic with the Kool-Aid Mustache said...

The After is awesome! Love the knobs, they take the desk from chunky to dainty...love the color.

Catherine said...

What a transformation! That paint must have been a nightmare to get off - it just looks beautiful!

And best wishes for the New Year too - hope it's filled with love, happiness, and furniture makeovers!

Rubylicious Bespoke said...

Wow, what a difference. I love the blond paint colour, just beautiful.
Happy new year, here's to getting more Before and afters done :)
Alison

Allison said...

another fantastic transformation courts!...the stars made me laugh...i hand stamped one of the kids bedroom floors once with blue stars....i`ll blame pregnancy hormones. happy 2013 to you. hope its a fun one!
allison x

Sue SA said...

Another top job Courts! Happy new year to you and your family.

Sophie from Grins and Sighs said...

Very cute and I love the map!

Michele @ The Hills are Alive said...

Love this. Looking for a new desk (and a new project) you have inspired me

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...