Tuesday, 9 October 2012

Busy And Some News!!



I'm still here...still alive ;)
Its been a little crazy busy for me the last two (and next two!) weeks!!

School holidays are over and its back to the routine - which helps - but its still been busy.
I have custom work in progress, which of course I will share when its done!!


We've had a beautiful friend of ours visiting from Adelaide and I made a dash to Geelong (3.5 hour trip each way!) to see my gorgeous Nan who is in hospital there.




She's been sick for a couple of months now, with no-one really willing to get to the bottom of what is actually wrong. Finally, after calling an ambulance, she's now getting lots of tests done so we can finally get to the bottom of her illness.

In some exciting news, my friend Bianca and I are off to Melbourne on Friday to do a masterclass with Abigail Ahern a London based interior designer (who I may have mentioned here before) who's work I am absolutely in love with!! Her style is soooo 'me' ;) and I feel very fortunate to have gotten a place in her class. I cannot wait!! We'll both be full of awesome interior style knowledge after this!!


That's Abigail in her office. I think I'd almost kill to have her table:)

I have other news...but I'll save that for another day. I know I'm a meany sometimes!!

BUT

If you are an instagram lover like myself, you can now follow me if you like!! I've been on instagram for a while but only recently worked out about the social side of it :)
@apprenticeextrovert is me and you'll see lots more of me/my life and not very many furniture pics...I'll save those for the blog:)

Take care,

Courts xx

4 comments:

ZippyZippy said...

Wow - a trip to the big town for a very special class, have fun.
I am loving that red lamp!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

oh i am so jealous! FUN!!!!!!! i have pinned her stuff before- love it!
and wishing your nan all the best of health!

Catherine said...

Hope your Nan is feeling better soon, and that the right people are there to find out what's going on.

And that class!!! Good on you for doing something for you, and I can't wait to hear all about it... and that table, god luck cause I think I'd be stealing it first! Imagine a studio with that in the center, amazing upholstered chairs, shelving...

Sue SA said...

Hope the tests get to the bottom of your Nan's ill health so she can get better soon. Enjoy your girls trip to Melbourne, will be looking forward to seeing the results of all your learning.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...