Thursday, 6 September 2012

Those Chairs Again!



I just wanted to show you the final four chairs again, well specifically the change I made to one of them! 
I did promise I'd show you!!

It (x 4 of them!) started off like this -


Then this -




and now -


You can see the tags - all ready for the makers gallery :)

So in the end I went for two glossy black frames and two refinished frames. 

Which one is your favourite?
I can't decide between the pink and the stripe ;-)


Thanks for visiting and hope your week is fab!!

Courts xx

4 comments:

Catherine said...

I thought I would say I loved the black and white stripe best, but now I see it, I think the blue flower is gorgeous.

Can't wait to see photos of the makers gallery display!

Christina said...

They're all cute! But I like the blue flower one best, I think.

Sue SA said...

Me 3, l love the blue floral. Think it's great that you made them all different, they look wonderful, best of luck with the exhibition.

Melissa @ No. 2 Pencil said...

I really love them all! The stripes might be my fave by a tiny bit.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...