Tuesday, 14 August 2012

Turquoise LOVE!!!


Here's my next turquoise piece - well, there's only two and you
 can check out my last (and favorite!) one right here! 







This piece was done very quickly with my left over DIY chalk paint which I wanted to try on a piece that I wasn't going to distress. I looked around for something to paint and found this...

Which you may remember from last year when I was going through my GT-Stripe phase.
I am a bit over the green so now it's turquoise!!


After doing the two pieces, I've decided that to get the above result, I'd prefer to use my paint sprayer.
It gives a much smoother result, even though it takes longer in drying time.

But I love, love, love the chalk paint and will definitely make it my go-to paint when I want a distressed finish.

We're still juicing over here as well as just starting to introduce chewing again (only veggies!) - it's day 26 today and its getting really hard now!!
THE END IS IN SIGHT!!
We're treating ourselves to a weekend away (sans kids!) this weekend to reward ourselves for our hard work, can't wait!!

Have an awesome week!!

Courts xx

Sharing this at:
Primitive and Proper

2 comments:

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

love it! you know i love the color and the added quirk of the off center stripe!

House Crazy in Michigan! said...

Very unique, very creative. I think you have your own style thing going on. Great work!

Small House / Big Sky Donna
http://smallhouseunderabigsky.wordpress.com

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...