Saturday, 26 May 2012

I'm Back With Something To Show!!


We FINALLY have internet access again! YAY!!
I've been making do with my iphone, so I'll probably have a huge bill!
It turns out someone hacked into our email and has been sending spam from our address. Yeah, nice of them wasn't it?

Anyway, lesson learnt. I won't let our anti-virus protection run out again ;-)

So - been wondering what I've been up to?

Here's the first of the many projects I've been working on while being offline.



It seems as though I have a 'thing' for ottomans/footstools.

I currently have 6 at home - not all in use- some are to sell when I have my next market stall.

Like this one -


And now this one -


My style is slowly evolving from strong and structured stripes to more organic, freehand shapes.

It is a gradual thing though, I'm sure you'll still see some strong designs here every now and then ;-)


I'll be back tomorrow to show you how I did this ottoman re-design!

It's good to be back!!

What have you been up to?


Courts xx


Primitive and Proper

3 comments:

The Moerks said...

Nice work and great photos. Glad you and your internet are back.

Catherine said...

I had been wondering what you've been up to! I love the cross on the ottoman, looks fantastic... but how about that chair! Really gorgeous!
Glad you're back!

Cassie @ Primitive & Proper said...

LOVE the new look! and hello that chair!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...